I visited Paris twice. The first time I didn’t focused on photography (but I still managed to take some good shots). The second time I managed to take photos after my own heart. The photos are from both visits.
Things that are a must see:
- The Eiffel Tower (the symbol of Paris, and also a symbol of the entire country);
- Louvre Museum (with the famous glass pyramid, Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo);
- Tuileries Garden: a public garden located near Louvre Museum;
- The bridges with love locks (the photos are made at Pont des Arts bridge);
- The famous Notre Dame de Paris;
- Sacré-Cœur, Paris;
- The Luxor Obelisk (Obélisque de Louxor) standing in the center of the Place de la Concorde, Paris.